Peace Through Music

Peace Through Music

Saturday, December 13, 2014

Global Voices Meetings Resume 2/3/15



Greetings! 

Global Voices meetings will resume on February 3rd, 2015 - which happens to be a very special day - my birthday! ;^)

We will be meeting from 7:00-8:30 pm on TUESDAYS next semester.

The location is the same: Faith United Church of Christ (no religious affiliation)
300 E. College Ave. - State College

*Enter through the back door near the alley, and go down the stairs - we meet in Romig Hall.*

The church hall is occupied during January, which is why we're waiting until February to begin meeting again.

I intend to plan ahead over the winter break, and I'm looking forward to brainstorming what we will do next semester. If any of you have any input, feedback, or ideas, please feel free to email me! I love suggestions and helpful advice. :)

I think we will try to have a small performance of some type in late April or early May - so we have something to work toward. I'm not sure where it will be or what it will be just yet... Your ideas are welcome...

I hope everyone has a good winter season! Peace and warmth, Jennifer :)

(A special thanks to Global Connections at PSU and Faith UCC for their support! Read more about Global Voices and other Global Connections programs on the their website: http://www.gc-cc.org/programs/global-voices)

No comments:

Post a Comment